Thursday, July 2, 2009

my life, and boarding school??

AHH!
okay so i found the perfect school i want to go to! :)
its pretty darn amazing.. its called southwestern academy? in cali.
i mean im from cali. so? why not?
i didnt get it (yet!) and i didnt send my application(yet!!).

why i want to go?;
well.. i dont live with my parents... or my family in general.
i live with some people that go to my church..
i have family problems and also... i just cant stand this family sometimes..
theres SO much stress for me in this household.. i just want to get away you know? :D LOL.
I mean i know thats theres people who have worst lives than i do.. but i just need this for me. for once something that i really want in my life!! My moms thinking about sending me anyways so.... we'll see.

what kind of stress?
stress comes from many things.
it can be from family, friends, school. i have the worst stress... drama.
GIRLS with drama. ): its horrible!! like i said above i live with a family that im not related to.
The daughter is so mean! She has no respect for me in anyway. Im korean so everything is about "older people get more respect, younger people get none." IM SO SICK OF THAT!! why cant they just understand that everyone needs respect? everyones they're moment. Ive cried so much because of that! ive just come to that conclusion... LOL.


well for now... that was too much :)
thanks for reading.
-lisha <3

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of Southwestern. It's a pretty good school. :) Hope you get in (when you apply, that is). Haha.

    ReplyDelete